The Little Sprouts program is focused on the individual child’s abilities. Our goal is to prepare children for future success. We believe that children have a natural desire to learn and when placed in a stimulating and supportive environment they will reach their full potential.
- We believe that children come first and we care about their success.
- We believe children are curious, competent and energetic and our program is designed to meet the developing skills of the individual child.
- We believe that children learn best in a program that provides a good balance between enrichment activities and play.
- We believe that children should be supported and encouraged to follow their creativity.
- We believe that a child’s environment should support their social and emotional development.
(your care provider)
“Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
I earned my Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from CSU Long Beach and while I value my education I quickly realized that the path I was on was not the correct one. Through the process of earning my degree I found that working with children was my real passion.
I have successfully completed over 24 units of Child Development classes and I am currently continuing my studies in the field of Early Childhood Education. I am a lifelong learner and enjoy working with children. I have worked with and/or cared for children in various settings on and off for the past ten years.
I believe that through the more intimate setting of an in-home daycare a child is able to receive the individualized attention that he or she may not get in a larger group setting. Consistency and stability from single caregiver throughout a child’s early years is important and I aim to be that caregiver and help the children in my care reach their potential, support their creativity and be a partner with families and aid them in the development of their child.